Monday, June 20, 2016

40 Great Nail Art Ideas - Summer

Hi everyone, hope you are all having a great weekend so far! Today, I have some summery nail art for you using a lovely holo from ILNP, stamping with CICI&SISI and Bundle Monster plates, and some cute waterslide decals from NailedKit.


I started off with two coats of ILNP Music Box, then did stamping using Bundle Monster plate BM-XL25, CICI&SISI plate 04, and Konad Special White. After that, I added these cute whale and sailboat decals I got a while back from NailedKit.


I really like how these came out. They are so cute and fun. Here is a swatch of Music Box. It went on in two smooth coats. The first picture is indoors with artificial light, the second is in full sunlight.


Thank you so much for looking. Make sure you stop by to see all the other summer nails today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.